Dental Implant in Falls Church, VA
If you have lost or missing teeth, you may wish to consider dental implants from Charles E. Miks, DDS. At our Falls Church, VA office, we offer implant dentistry services designed to restore your teeth and maintain the structural integrity of your mouth.
Restore Your Smile
Whether your missing tooth is the result of periodontitis, tooth decay or an injury, Charles E. Miks, DDS can help restore your smile with a beautiful new dental implant that looks and functions just like a real tooth. Significantly stronger than bridges or dentures, dental implants offers a single and permanent solution to lost teeth. And when you come to Charles E. Miks, DDS, you'll be treated with the nurturing care and professionalism that embodies our practice.
Have questions? Just call today to schedule a consultation. We'll walk you through the implant process and address any questions or concerns you might have. A new and improved smile can be yours thanks to our dental implants, so contact us right away.
Why Choose Us?
- Most Insurances Accepted
- Friendly And Helpful Office Staff
- Highly Trained Staff
- Committed To Continual Education And Learning
- Over 28 Years Of Experience
- Painless And Gentle Procedures
- Customer Satisfaction Is #1
- Emergency Appointments
- Walk-In's Welcome
- Same Day Appointments Available
- State-of-the-Art Amenities
- Comfortable, Relaxing Environment
- Cutting-Edge Technology
- Licensed Dentist In Canada
Emergency Services Available 24/7
|Monday||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
Associations & Memberships:
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Northern Virginia Dental Association